Thursday, June 24, 2021

Trolling

You know something, I have an admission to make. I love trolling people on Facebook. 

Thinking about Chrissy Teigen, and all. I assume, the difference between me and her is that I never swear, I never abuse anyone, I certainly don't threaten, or worse. I just tell people what I think, in decent, eloquent language. The dweebs dislike it just as much.

And, I don't tend to troll individuals, as such, I tend to go more for the group think. I just tend to state what I think, and I'm done. I rarely go back for a follow up. I just feel that all I need to do is give my opinion, that's enough.

Well, Facebook is so boring, I have to do something to make the experience more exciting, or is that, just exciting. (I'm sure that is a sad indictment, however)

So many people making comments about things they say they hate. Then advert, after advert, after advert. 

And the conservatives are such snowflakes, let's face. Dumb and indoctrinated. And the Christians arc up beautifully because they have no facts on which to fall back.

And it amuses me, if only for a minute. I'm sure that is shameful on some level, but whatever.

Essentially, I am just stating my opinion, but often I do so it is a record of dissent in a conservative's thread. I do it to get up their nose? Maybe? 😬

Shrug.


No comments: