Monday, June 07, 2021

You Are All A Cat's Arse

We were having a Webex meeting, you may know it as Zoom, and I was listening to the others yap on, when Milo, my cat, jumped up onto my desk. He has a habit of doing that. It is not the first time they have met him.

I use a laptop, with a large second screen attached, so most of my focus is directed at the large screen. But, of course, the camera is still on the smaller laptop screen. 

Suddenly, they were all laughing. What had happened while I was watching the large screen, and patting Milo at the same time, he had backed up to the smaller screen and his bum hole had pushed right up to the camera on my laptop, so they were all getting one giant cat's arse.

That's my boy, I thought, I couldn't have passed better judgement on all of them, if I tried.

 

 

Ha ha, cats are devious, cats are spooky. Do you think cats ever do anything unconsciously? I like to think not. Such little scamps, our feline mates.


No comments: