Thursday, June 02, 2022

Don Jnr


Have I ever told you my dirty secret?

I've always thought Don Jnr is cute.

Yeah, I would.

There, I've said it.


I think it's because he reminds me of a boy I went to school with Wes Johnston. I used to pant after him, to be sure. I mean, we were all guys and I was one of them, so I didn't let it show, you know like? Oh, I don't know what it would have been like. I don't know if we had any concept of being girlie? I guess we did.

I wouldn’t exactly call Wes a crush, as such, but a (future gay) boy gets to notice the good looking boys and communal change rooms for sport get you kind of noticing the other (cute) boys when you get to see them all in their jocks.

Besides, I was with Alex by year 11 & 12, Vice Captain of the school, and I think Vice Captain of the football team, so, you know, I wasn't really panting after anyone, Alex kept my hands full. (We did it with each other practically every day, Alex and I)

But, there was Wes. Don't get me wrong, I'm not really sure Wes knew I existed, let alone anything else, but there he was every day, as handsome as you like.

Well, I think Jnr looks a bit like Wes.

Wes had great hair, and a great smile, and those school pants across that arse, I can still picture them.

Not that I would have traded Alex. Nah, I wouldn't have. 


No comments: