Tuesday, July 05, 2022

At Work

10am. And people are already pissing me off! Grrrr! HR are attempting to throw their weight around. The Human Remains haven’t changed. Completely self focused. They don’t give a toss about anyone else but themselves. 

And nearly the first words out of Boris’ mouth were to do with the work that I don’t want to do while she is away. She just seems to forget the agreements we have come to, twice, once with our big boss.

It’s always interesting to watch a woman try to use her whiles on me as a gay guy, that she would use, presumably, successfully on a straight guy. I’m sure that is what Boris is trying on about the work she wants me to do. It just seems really weird.

I’ve had an extraordinary number of coffees as the coffee machine in the kitchen doesn’t seem to work properly on the first push of the button so every coffee is turning out to be a double shot.

On the plus side my ergonomic office desk is much more comfortable than my antique dining room table and chair at home. 😬

One more thing - I’d forgotten how lame accountant's humour is. Jeese, what they laugh at? I have walked back to my office multiple times already thinking, that's not funny.


No comments: