Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Fowl Hags

Sometime later, yesterday afternoon and this morning…

Of course, the HR bitches pushed back. (I should known better than to play with poison, but it amuses me so) And as we know, HR are only interested in what makes them look good. So, the Miserable Blonde rather deftly handballed the issue at hand back to me, only investigating it in as much as it affected her. There was no attempt to actually fix the issue, instead she concentrated on polishing her Teflon, as one has come to expect from the Human Remains. (Hiss like a serpent in the dark) And possibly I was the one left looking unhelpful. 

Then The Miserable Blonde called in HR witch backup, Jessica, this-doesn’t-make-sense-to-me Fletcher, and I stood not a chance. The bitches had a trump card, I knew nothing about. And I was done. Set and match to the vile hags. Well played, ladies. (I use the term 'ladies' ironically) 

I couldn’t help but be impressed by their sheer gall and tenacity, when I was just asking them to do what is, actually, their job, and they, if nothing else, managed to make me look bad as they went straight for the kill.

But that is HR to its very core.

Round of applause.


No comments: