Saturday, July 23, 2022

The Blonde

 A plane is on its way to Toronto, when a blonde guy in economy class gets up and moves to the first class section and sits down.

 The flight attendant watches the muscle bound blonde do this and asks to see his ticket.

 The flight attendant then tells the blonde guy that he paid for economy class and that he will have to sit in the back.

 The blonde guy replies, "I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Toronto and I’m staying right here." He spreads his track pants encased legs seductively.

The flight attendant blushes.

 The flight attendant goes into the cockpit and tells the pilot and the co-pilot that there is a blonde himbo sitting in first class, that belongs in economy and won't move back to his seat.

 The co-pilot goes back to the buff blonde and tries to explain that because he only paid for economy he will have to leave and return to his seat.

 The handsome blonde guy replies, "I’m blonde, I’m beautiful, I’m going to Toronto and I’m staying right here." He flexes and winks at the co-pilot seductively.

The co-pilot blushes.

 The co-pilot tells the pilot that he probably should have the police waiting when they land to arrest this blonde tramp who won't listen to reason.

 The pilot says, "You say he is a blonde? I'll handle this, I’m married to a blonde lad. I speak blonde."

 He goes back to the blonde guy and whispers in his ear, and the blonde guy says, "Oh, I’m sorry." And he gets up and goes back to his seat in economy.

 The flight attendant and co-pilot are amazed and asked the pilot what he said to make him move without any fuss.

 "I told him, 'first class isn't going to Toronto."


No comments: