Monday, November 14, 2022

In The Office On Monday

I was in the office at 6.45am. Oh, I just get up early. (Of course, then I can leave early)

The problems that HR has been causing have inadvertently dragged me back into the office, as Boris says that is the only way we can deal with them effectively.

So, yay to HR for that.

Boris came in just after 9am, as she does.

"Isn't it okay to be in the office?"

"No."

"But isn't it good to get out and see new things?"

"No."

"Isn't it nice to get out of the house?"

"No."

I wasn't agreeing to any of that.

I ate 2 pies for lunch.

I left at 3.15pm for home.

Really, people want to be in the office? I cannot understand why.

I watched the banked up traffic recently, and again wondered why people want to be in the office.

I can't see any disadvantages to working from home. Recently, a friend of mine, who lives on his own, said he was too lonely at home and really wanted to go back to the office.

Really? I thought. What I really thought was traitor.


No comments: