It was a gorgeous day. Sunny, with an unblemished blue sky overhead.
I sat inside and collected artistic shots of guys all morning. (can you read between those lines?) I'm not really sure, the mood just seem to take me. Oh yes, it is really such a waste of time but, you know, what else are days off for, I ask you?
We took Otto for a walk early afternoon. I called Jill, again. She, again, said she'd have to call me back. I didn't hear from her again.
I listened to a new Joan Armatrading CD I picked up.
I came back and Otto and I lay on the couch for the rest of the afternoon.
We watched YouTube until it was news time and dinner. Here, have some misery to accompany your sustenance. You know, the news does not sustain us any more.
I listened to a Cher interview and was pleased how smart she is. You know, when you listen to someone and they make you smile with the intelligent things they are saying.

2 comments:
Surely the people in the picture will get run over by the tram that's coming up behind them. Do people walk on the road there?
No, people don't walk on the road. They are probably just crossing the road
Post a Comment