Tuesday, January 30, 2007

New Car

I've got to catch the train to Ringwood today to pick up the car. Wish me luck... on all counts.


10 1/2 hours later...

She flies! He flies! It flies! Goes well. Cool, huh? 18 trouble free kilometres, thus far. Got to love the French. I've had all the French brand name cars, I was thinking today, on the train to Ringwood - Renault (gold), Citroen (Green) and Peugeot x 2 (both white).

I was going to take it for a spin up the highway to show it to Mark and Luke, but they are at the movies, which might mean they are headed here. Hope so.

Manny had two tickets to Little Britain, which he called me about as I was heading out to the burbs to get the car. I don't think he was very impressed when I said I just couldn't go. Oh well. Dear Manny. 


No comments: