Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It will be like dating the hot little brother, all of a sudden. You know, going for the younger sibling. The second youngest brother, in the family. He’s white and he has a sunroof, and from front-on, he looks the same. He has exactly the same sized donk, literally – like brothers do – but with a body half the size. He’s pretty with a cute arse. I felt like I wanted to brush the fringe out of his eyes, when I test drove him today. He purred, as I manhandled him.

This one has only two doors and is a hot hatchback, with the same 16 valve 2 litre engine, my sports sedan had in it. I’m sure he will be lots of fun.

Kid Peugeot, is what He-who-shall-remain-nameless, said of him. He’s like the cheeky kid brother.

I don’t know when I get him, mechanical checks withstanding. Cross your fingers.

I’m back on the road. Finally. I kind of liked life without him, though. I don’t need the angst, in fact, I prefer the simpler life with no wheels. It is more peaceful. It is calmer, travels at a much more even pace; trains, trams, bikes and feet. Life’s more relaxed, without having to venture out on to the road with all those other idiots.

But there’s nothing that turns me on more than his sweet exhaust pipe and sexy rear and that grunt when he really gets going. He goes off. Whoosh! Woof! Nobody gets me as hard, as he does; that push in the back, that display of raw power.

I called Manny and left a dirty message on his answering machine.

“Boy are you going to get it more often.” 


No comments: