Thursday, January 11, 2007

(not) My boy Luke (sigh)

Ah, Luke. Handsome Luke. He came scampering into my office my first day back at work, his blue eyes sparkling, his gorgeous grin set just so. He told me how he drank his way through the Xmas break. He partied hard. He was incommunicado for the first two days back, which kind of made me sad – well, sad is way over stating it – that I delayed my return for two days, just because I could. I could have gone over and gently played with him. He can be all floppy and so adorable, at times.


Ah Luke, blue eyes and dark hair, my favourite combination – if it's an Aussie boy and not, well, you know what I like, by now. Luke has "Christian's boyfriend" written all over him, I just wish he'd stop to read it himself.

I had a dream about him. It was one of those ethereal dreams, happening in dreamy, time-lapse images, with stretched light behind him, like being on one of those whirly things in the park as a kid. Luke was spinning in slow motion around me, laughing and smiling, his handsome face with eyes only for me. I was trying to kiss him, he was dodging me playfully. Then he was lying on my bed, his shirt ridden up and I was blowing raspberries on his stomach, which made him laugh and kick, gently, like a five year old. I had one hand on his nipple and one hand on the front of his tracksuit pants, on his hard-on. I could taste him – I know you are not supposed to have such sensations in dreams, but... I swear – he tasted salty and sweet, smooth and warm. His skin was as soft as velvet rubbing across my mouth.

I fell asleep on his chest, listening to his heart beat. His heart was mine.

I thought about that dream, as he smiled adorably at me, standing there in my office. I smiled at the recollection and he even asked me what I was smiling about. Funny, huh? I should have just told him.

He told me about the book sales at Fed Square, he'd been to. He recommended some books that he though I might like. He's smart and interesting and is interested in literature and politics and people and the world, pretty much.

Sigh! It's kind of nice to have a crush, even if it will always remain unrequited.


No comments: