Saturday, March 22, 2008

How About?

So how about this? David did my tarot - I'd been thinking about tarot for days, don't know why. So it was not as surprising to me, as it was David - which said that a boyfriend is in the picture (2 of cups) and that I don't, actually, have to do anything but wait. Gotta like those odds.

Backtrack slightly, I've been flirting with a boy at work, Charlie, for sometime now, without ever really realising that I was. Well, I did, but I tended to put it down to my imagination, despite the fact I got the feeling he was into me too.

The two of us have been going to have lunch together for a while but, with one thing and another, we haven't yet. The last time he, regretfully, cancelled, I definitely got the impression that there was more going on there than I had previously thought. Oh, I don't know, maybe it was the way he looked at me, with sparkling eyes, maybe it was the (unnecessary) nervousness of his plea, maybe it was just the body language, whatever? But I got a certain feeling from him I just don't get with most boys.

So I looked up his employment records - not so ethical, I grant you - and he is a Cancer.

Back to the present, the Cancer card was in the correct position on my tarot reading.

Really?, I thought.

We do smile and wave at each other in the office - something I'd never do normally.

We did spend the entire Xmas party dancing together.

We do have a rapport with each other that I don't have with other guys in the office.

We always end up chatting together at work drinks.

So Charlie, huh? Well? He's funny and smart and well travelled and does stuff and is cute and sexy.

So...


No comments: