Our eyes met over my salad lunch and his coffee with a friend. He hung behind just naturally, when his friend left, you know with those come hither eyes.
We were in Little Bourke Street exchanging numbers in minutes. We text in the afternoon
13.19. Nice meeting u. Coz idea where we can go during lunch? – Eugene
13.23. Nice meeting with you too. Where do you think we could go @ lunch time? – christian
13.28. Don't know. Tat's y I ask (smile face) All depends what u want to have for lunch – Eugene
13.32. I reckon I could have you for lunch – christian
13.34. How? Lol. U look rather tasty too. What u into? U got email tat I can email during work time? – Eugene
13.40.I can't really give you my work email address. I'm into the usual stuff - kissing, cuddling, sucking, f*cking, touching, hugging. What r u into? – christian
13.41. Kiss, hugs. Being f. (smiling face) wish I could give you a kiss back then. I need a good pash today. (smiling face) How old r u? – Eugene
13.44. I would have loved to kiss you too, would have been nice. I'm 30 – christian
13.46. Sweet. U manage to take 10 mins off this arvo? May I have a (kissing face) (smiling face)? – Eugene
13.48. Sure. My favourite thing is kissing – j
13.51. Anywhere we could meet up n do this? lol – Eugene
13.55. Can't say off the top of my head, but I would like to kiss you – christian
13.56. Let me think. Wat time is good 4 u? – Eugene
13.58. Oh, I guess any time, more or less – christian
13.59. Ok say 2. Give some thought to it. Will sms again b4 3 – Eugene
14.04. Cool – christian
14.05. Hey. Wat u do for living? If I may ask – Eugene
14.07. I do finance work. How about you? – christian
14.09. Bank – Eugene
Oh yeah, I thought. I’m going to go running across town to meet some guy in the middle of a work day. I don’t think so.
14.43. Ready? (smiley face) – Eugene
14.58. You thought of a place? – christian
14.59. Just a toilet block near u. Interested? – Eugene
15.01. Where? – christian
15.02. Meet me at where we swapped numbers. U ready now? – Eugene
15.05. Ok. How long will you be? – christian
15.06. Can b there in 3 mins once u r ready – Eugene
15.07. Shall I leave now? – Eugene
15.07. Ok – christian
15.09. Ok cya – Eugene
15.09. Sure – christian
We ended up next door in a toilet at the back of the building, later that afternoon.
15.32. Nice kiss. Lovely meat too lol – Eugene
15.35. You're nice to kiss, cute too. We should do it for real – christian
He's nice and all but has a boyfriend and can only have sex in toilets during the day. Can't be contacted after 16.00. So, I mean really. Nah.
So, once was fun...
Fuck me, I had never done that before. Who knew the 1st floor toilets in the next door building are a beat. My shirt was sticking to my skin as I walked back to my building, good thing I had my suit jacket to hide it. It took a while to get my concentration back. Truthfully. Chuckle. I just want to take a nap.

No comments:
Post a Comment