Thursday, March 13, 2008

Repeat Visit





14.40. How is ya day? – Eugene

14.43. So far so good. How’s your day? – christian

Do I want to go out and have dunny sex?

14.45. Ok. Bored n not interesting 😀 – Eugene 

14.47. That's no good u need something to excite you? – christian

Do I really want to go down this path?

14.49. I know. Tell me about it. But wat could excite me? – Eugene

14.51. What could excite you? It's a hard one? – christian

I thought that was really quite clever.

14.58. Don't know. Where could I find one? Wat a challenge! – Eugene

15.00. You are giving me a hard-on – christian

Is this leading him on?

15.01. Y is tat? – Eugene

Why do you reckon?

15.05. Who knows why these things happen ? – christian

15.08. Interesting. But no harm done. Not tat u need 2 do anything about it – Eugene

 I don’t think he gets my humour?

15.09. But, we have to relive your boredom? – christian

I’m leading him back on, again.

15.10. Ok fair enough. Wat can u suggest? - Eugene

Oops! Back there again. 

15.11. What do you feel like? – christian

15.12. Well, I'm a bit hungry and want some solid meat. lol – Eugene

15.15. You can't stay hungry. It's not good for you – christian

How do I get myself into these things.

15.16. Well. U gonna give me food? When n where? Very hungry now so can't wait – Eugene

How do I get myself out of them again?

15.20. I can't right now, I have a meeting in ten minutes – christian

Only to get myself back in, again.

15.21. Ah. tats no good! I'm now upset! – Eugene

Oops! Why do I do that? Lead them on when I don’t intend on doing anything?

15.22. 😀 – christian

15.23. 😀 I'm hungry! tats fine. Will not ask for u food again 😞 – Eugene

Goodness me, never again? Just like that?

15.24. But I want to give you food. Something big in your mouth – christian

Just not in a public toilet during work hours on a 38 degree day. I guess I should have said that.

15.26. U can't now so it doesn't matter 😞 – Eugene 

No. You’re right. It doesn’t. I can do it anytime at home with whoever I like.

15.27. Meeting will be short – christian

15.28. Oh ok. Got time? (smiley face) 

Meeting @ 15.30, was suddenly cancelled. The gods were smiling, or something. It was just Beck and the managers. Even better. Left unsupervised.

I met Eugene in the building next door’s toilets again 5 minutes later. I reckon Eugene was hard when he got there. Nice boy. Handsome. There is something really hot about getting to have sex with a guy in a suit. We both came pulling each other off as we kissed passionately.

My shirt was stuck right across my back as I walked back to my office. I headed out the back and had a smoke to allow the sweat to dry and the stickiness to disappear.


19.40

Oh god! I’ve been smoking joints all week on my balcony. What am I thinking?

There was a missed call on my phone from Leah. She likes to call me on her way home from work. I often miss her call. It’s in my bag. I don’t hear it. I’ve had it on silent because of Eugene’s calls. Beck gets so crappy about constantly annoying things, so easily.


No comments: