Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Later That Night





 Subject: Dead?


(Christian

I mention 16 Sicilians and deathly silence.

Dead?

How goes it you old mate?

Mole (virgin) (Josh)


I got home and no one was home. Oh, David was home initially, but soon left, not before catching me with a joint.

He went to class and I was home alone. What to do? Well, this stupid dope smoking is only going to last a couple of days, so I might as well make good use of the enhanced masturbatory component, I thought.

So, I was in bed, stoned and watching porn. I’d come home feeling tired. There was pot to be had. So, I headed to the swamp with a fist full of vitamin E cream.


SMS. 20.01. Hi chriso! Was just thinking of you! Hope you are well! See you soon! – Sebastian

Lovely, Italian, Sebastian.

SMS. 20.04. Yeah, see you soon, sexy boy 

I cringed at the "sexy boy" comment, after I had sent it. But, that's, actually, what I thought as I wrote the sms. So, send.

SMS. 20.04. 😀 – Sebastian

I lay in bed and jacked off and thought of Sebastian. I wanted to play with him some more. Flirt a bit. All innocent, really.

SMS. 20.31 We should smoke some pot some time – christian

SMS. 20.38. you read my thoughts… I tell you chriso... if I’m not doing anything soon for my actual life style… means just work… I’m really getting depressed! So where is the pot?? Grrr – Sebastian

SMS. 20.49 It makes you horny – christian

SMS. 20.49. Everything… so where is the pot? – Sebastian

You’re just a straight boy who’ll say anything to get pot.

SMS. 20.53. Everything? – christian

SMS. 20.57. Chriso 😀 I knew this question will come… love you! – Sebastian

Oo, too much. Crossed the line. Pull back.

SMS. 20.59. Just teasing you. Gay humour – christian

SMS. 21.02. I know… you will be always my special-favourite gayfriend! Only you can tease me – Sebastian

(Originally, in my stoned, off my bonce and barely able to type, state, I read that as “gayfriend only.”) Pull back more, bad christian! Bad christian!

But reading it back, it doesn’t say that at all.

In fact, what is he saying, I thought reading over it the following day?

SMS. 21.05. I'm just stoned – christian

SMS. 21.06. I should come over! – Sebastian

Nah, I’m in bed and comfortably numb. Even if I fantasise about the outcome, the reality will be me having to get out of bed and be nice and change everything.

SMS. 21.08. Ha, ha, I'm in bed – christian

SMS. 21.08. Shall I come in bed? – Sebastian

What, I thought? So I wrote the first thing that came in my head.

SMS. 21.09. I'd like to see that – christian

SMS. 21.10. Ha forget it… have to cook my pasta now! Sleep well! – Sebastian

SMS. 21.12. Sweet dreams. I know I will – christian

Too far? The judge is still out. I’ll have to wait until I see him again.

I wanked off over the thought him pulling himself off.


No comments: