Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday in The Country





Raymond & Jeff come to visit. So does LouLou. 

It’s lovely having people come to visit up in the country. This house just is that kind of house. We go for long walks in the forest. We eat good food and chat away.

Mark is unhappy about Luke, because he hasn’t heard from him since he waved him goodbye in Hanoi. A bit of a misery, really. Luke hasn’t made contact since he went to Cambodia, a few days ago.

I'm supposed to be having brunch with Charlie, today, in Fitzroy. He's been in Singapore, he got back Friday. He seemed keen before he left, saying he wanted to go out together on Sunday. He hasn't messaged me, though.

Should I call him? Should I wait for him? Or should I contact him?

I should pursue the friendship, standing back (one of my worst habits) never works, unless you are Ford Model ha ha, however you want to put it. Making friends from work, not something I do every day? Win him over? How do you do these things? Sitting back, rarely works, I know that. I think it's time to just take a step forward, have confidence.

Do you wanna come out and play? Kind of sounds like I’m back at school.

I'll see.

But, I am too comfortable deposited away in the country today.

Jane and Jay arrive late in the day, just before I head home to the city. I don’t really want to go, but I do.


No comments: