Wednesday, August 20, 2008

He Was My Favourite Baldwin Brother, Until...


"I don't believe that gay marriage is in line with God's Word, which is found in the Bible," Stephen Baldwin said. He became a born-again Christian after the attacks on New York on September 11th 2001.
(No one who is having a happy life becomes a born again Christian)

"So, what I think doesn't matter; what I believe is what's in the Bible and the Bible says that gay marriage is not acceptable."

His hard line stance contrasts sharply with his more famous actor brother Alec Baldwin.

(And note, the bible has been changed over the years to suit the political agenda of the times, for all of those people who claim it is the immutable word of god. I think references to homosexual were ever in the bible until the early 20th century)

No comments: