Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What Am I Doing?

Ah! What am I doing? I haven't written much. I haven't ridden my bike. I haven't stopped smoking. I haven't done all of those annoying things that I was going to get done once I had a little time. I've just been pissing around on the internet, for the most part. Ah!

Did you know there is a blog for selling ocean-going cargo ships?

Another morning is slipping away.

The sun is shining and the sky is blue and I can smell Spring in the air, yes I can.

OMG! I can waste time at the speed of sound.

And the worst part is that, right at the moment, unless I think about it, I don't really care.

I guess, I'm allowed to have some time off, of course. And I guess it is all just a part of winding down. It's drummed into us to achieve, achieve, achieve!...

Oh, big breath. Get some perspective. Put my feet up. Stop thinking. Stop. Just got to stop.

Perhaps, I might go back to bed?

Or maybe, as my mother used to say to me when I was a young boy, Why don't you sit down and write a story.


No comments: