I was on the tram, gazing at a big, dark boofa. You know the deal; distracted, gazing at the bulge, not really caring if he sees me looking.
SMS. 08.49. Stuck in traffic – Beck
Oh yes, Beck, I thought. Clearly, she has left late, or was just leaving when she sent that message. Beck is late every day and if she really was stuck in traffic, she would have messaged me after 9am.
Oh, don’t get me wrong, I don’t care, she works back every second day, she deserves not to come in until 10am.
Every thing could happen on September 15th. Big day! Think very carefully about your future... when you are off work.
Subject: 2 days
I can feel myself stopping caring at work. Is that a bad thing?
(Christian)
Subject: 2 days
I think that happened a long time ago...
I feel myself stop caring about my marriage, is that a bad thing? (oh that happened a long time ago too!!)
(Rachel)
Subject: 2 days
I can feel it coming upon me in the last day, or so. Oh, when will this week ever end? But, then what am I going to do? Ah! Go broke, like all the other dimbos who thought they could leave work and live happily ever after?
We need a get rich scheme... one that works.
(Christian)
Subject: 2 days
property development....
tattslotto
prostitution
(Rachel)
Subject: 2 days
I might have given prostitution a go a few years back
tattslotto I have been doing for 30 years
property development, well now...
Maybe I'll just sit back and put my feet up first
(Christian)
Subject: 2 days
sleep in every day, go out for dinner, drink too much, eat too much & smile like a contented cat (just don't smoke OK!)
(Rachel)
Subject: 2 days
Ok
christian
Subject: hello, goodbye
Hey Christiannie G, I hear tomorrow's your last day at [the black law firm] for a while. I'll miss your hilarious email banter and meeting up for Frid lunches with you and the chicks.
Take care of yourself and I hope you have a terrific time over the next few months. Make sure you do stuff to make me envious...!
k(ate)
Subject: hello, goodbye
I'm going skiing in Canada
Swimming in the Mediterranean
fishing in Iceland
mountain climbing in Peru
Dancing (with bells) in Bavaria
noodle shopping in Tokyo – with sake, which I have always found to be the most dangerous of all the alcohol
partying in New York
theatre going in London
water skiing in Sydney Harbour
and finally resting in Port Douglas
And of course, just being cool in Fitzroy...
hows that for a green complexion?
(Christian)
Subject: hello, goodbye
green all over ... call me shrek!!
(Kate)
Subject: hello, goodbye
would that be Princess Shrek?
(Christian)
Subject: hello, goodbye
mmm...yes pls. i don't to be a real ogre, just an ogre in disguise
(Kate)
No comments:
Post a Comment