Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A A A A





Abscess, the spot where it hurts, the pain that is caused.

Accentuate, how it affected you, how bad it makes you feel, what it takes from you when you don't have happiness.

Abusive, the one that hurt you, the one who caused the abscess, the one that made it hurt, the person who brings the pain to you.

Abrupt, how the hurt comes, how your sensibilities feel, how happiness stops, how the pain comes in its place.



Abandon: To leave a person, place, or thing and not plan to return.



First day back at work, everyone is pleased to see me. Yes, yes, I’m pleased to see you’all too. Really, I am. And if you believe that, I have some lovely beach front property in Wantirna you may be interested in buying. 

Shane left for Europe. Uck! Europe. A back pack, a country train station, a sunny day, and half an hour wait for the next train. Remind me, what am I doing in the office again?


Subject: It so not


Oh! Oo! Ah! Kill me now!

(christian)


Subject: It so not


Fuck off I have enough to do

(Rachel)


Subject: It so not


Oh, yes, lovely to speak to you too on this fine morning.

(christian)


Subject: It so not


Well look at your opening line!  What would you like me to say? (that I havn't already said a thousand times before) Honestly all men should be put down at birth and just their sexual organs kept alive for the odd times we need amusing.......... 

I presume you're depressed about having to start work again.... 

Then don't. 

Simple really, it’s one word.  Don't.

(Rachel)


Subject: It so not


So, am I to take it from this reply that you are having a good day?

(christian)


Subject: It so not


Groundhog Day....

(Rachel)



Yes, well, what can I say? Nothing really, that pretty much says it all.

Don’t bother me with your bullshit, you are on your own. I’m laughing, don’t get me wrong. I like people who tell it like it is.

 

No comments: