Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Boy in the Office

We've got a new Luke in the office, since I've been away. My boss came in and made a point of saying how much like the old Luke the new Luke is - really smart and funny. He seemed to be telling me, saying it for my benefit. Everybody knew that the old Luke and I had a "special" friendship, but I wondered what prompted my boss to come in and offer up the similarity?

Don't you worry, boss Graham, I'd already noticed the new boy.

He has those beautiful eye-lashes that make him look a little like he's got mascara on. He has beautiful eyes, which have held me in his gaze a few times... I wish, be still my beating heart.

I've hardly spoken to him yet, but I will.


And yeah, casual clothes day, I don't usually work Fridays, as you know.

I was leering at Luke, well, gazing... my eyes wandered over in his direction a few times. I just couldn't help it, he's as cute as a button.

Come on, get up and sachet your best asset around, I thought.

Is that wrong?


2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

You're like a tiger stalking prey!

FletcherBeaver said...

I'd like to wrestle him to the ground