Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A Blog, You Say?

Apparently, Ravi has a blog, he mentioned just in passing, as he was talking about something else.

My ears pricked up. A blog, you say, I said, oh so nonchalantly, as I brushed the hair from his moist brow.

He very hesitantly started to explain what a blog was, as if to the uninitiated.

I know what a blog is, I said ever so casually.

He continued on with what he was saying.

Interesting, I thought. I'm going to have to do some investigating.

Behind his back? No, I wouldn't say that. A blog is a public document, after all.

 

3 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

A public document? Yes. But I wonder if Ravi would change the contents of his postings if he knew that you were onto his blog (and vice versa for that matter).

Oliver said...

How many of your friends know your blog address? I have a blog but I use my real name, and I have to admit that I do censor myself.

Besides, is it really possible to be totally anonymous on the web?

FletcherBeaver said...

Oliver - None of my friends know I have a blog, not ever my housemates. I keep it a secret. I have told nobody, so I can feel free to writer what I like. I sometimes wonder if I ever will tell anyone.

AR - I wonder too. But, first, I have to find it. My preliminary searches have proved fruitless. I must ask him a few more subtle questions.