Saturday, August 29, 2009

Josh's Coming. Yay!

Achtung!

I am, confused. Yes. Busy. Berlin. Austria. Sweden. Munich. Hee hee.

I'll email from Berlin on the 1st. I'm in Romania now. Will be great to see see and care care. Plan for the 3rd - will update time.

Con mucho,

Josh

PS got rooted by a young massive in Munich. What can I say? Spookily unexpected. He said come on, it"ll be good for ya. Ya got a cute arse so why not. Playing a good sport you know, I er did.

March betta thin Innsbruck, I can tell ya.


Of course, last time, I hated Josh and couldn't wait for him to leave. He wanted living here to be how it was once and I was burnt out from work. But, let's not try to think about that. Ex-lover, monster people. All my ex-lovers have been monster people, not an introvert amongst them. Josh is staying three months, but he's not staying with me, this time. He's staying with Lesbians in Coburg, as nice as that sounds.

Oh, come on, Coburg's quite nice.


No comments: