Thursday, August 05, 2010

He Made The Sale

I had to keep checking to see if my nuts were there. Fuck me! The sun shone momentarily, but in between... brrr! Ahhh! as the cold hit.

I was going to stay home, the cold nearly kept me there, but I was feeling a little cabin fevery, don't know why, right from when I rolled out of bed at 9am. So, I pushed myself and headed out into the day.

Just go somewhere, I thought, as I backed the car out. Go see what you can see, instead of spending the day behind your computer. I would have been thinking about vitamin D, you know, if there  had been any on offer.

I headed to the freeway, following one of those Renault Megane Sports that I want to replace the GTI with. It was silvery metallic blue and it looked hot with it's haunches down as it accelerated along Smith Street.

 It seemed as good a reason as any to head north... young man. It turned right at Alexander Parade, so, so did I.

I'm on the freeway, I thought. Just head where the front of the car takes me, that's all that was going through my mind. Open road, trees, fresh air. I thought of Thelma and Louise and contemplated opening the... um... er... sunroof, but? Grimace.

I hit the cd, Randy Crawford sang

I went to Shopping Town to see the shops, hardly pioneering, I grant you. I've driven past a few times lately and the place has turned into a megatroplis since I was there last. So, I broke my mould, and I went window shopping. You know, just to have a look, can't hurt once in a while. I didn't know that I wanted anything, but isn't that why people go shopping now a days, for entertainment. Purchases are optional - it's so not me, but there you go. The sales were on and I was trying to get myself interested in heading into a shop and taking advantage of the reduced prices. Go on! Go on! Go on! But, I had a certain kind of ambivalence seeping through me, as I wandered around. Like a warm, contended laziness. Ah!

Still, there were plenty of pretty boys with packed jeans.

The place has changed majorly. They've built on the car park and now there are two galleries, one next to the other. It was hard to get my bearings, placing myself in how I remembered it to be. It's all modern and chic now.

So, I wimped it and headed to the supermarket and bought a few mundane things that I really needed - body wash, tooth paste, washing powder.

My mind was changed for me when I came to a shop called Ta, or Da, or Ya. The window was  full of jeans which I liked, a couple of pairs I really liked. Come on! Come on! Come on! Then I looked past the window display inside to the guy serving. A pretty, dark wog boy - my Brad Pitt.

Fuck me! In I went. Ambivalence evaporated.

"Hi, how are you?"

"Yeah, good."

Olive skin, black hair, dark complexion, beautiful smile, hairy chest, hot little arse, nice bulge. Probably Italian. Fine, taught body. Sparkly eyes. Interested and attentive, even if he was good at making it seem that way.

"How can I help you?"

My mind reeled. Any way you want, baby.

He had on a checked jeans shirt, with a few buttons undone. I could see he was hairy all the way down. I imagined what it looked like where it all joined up under the waistband of his jeans. I could already see the decent bulge, so it wasn't hard, if you'll excuse the pun. He squatted down to find my right size. His shirt rode up as he did and I could see the elastic waistband of his jocks hugging him tight and the black hair disappearing down the sexy crack of his small, tight arse. He had one of those little butts where the backs of his thighs are ever so slightly wider. You know, two handfuls.

Okay, I'm a dirty perve, but I've never denied it. The buns on this boy, though... tongue hanging out of my mouth.

He had one of those sexy smiles where he kind of blushed, just a little, at the same time. Weak knees.

Suffice to say, he made the sale.

I wanted to ask him his name, (ask him what he was doing tonight, ha, ha) as he smiled and handed me the bag, but some how it didn't seem um... er... appropriate. (smile)

The shopping centre is now ginormous, there just seemed to be more and more floors. I had coffee and lemon slice up by the windows, on the top floor, with the city views, bags strewn around like a real shopper, even if most of them were supermarket bags. It was kind of nice looking out, even on an overcast, grey day, sweeping across the valley that is filled with all those houses. I wondered how many, momentarily? Then shook my head and drank my coffee.

I must get out to the suburbs more often, I thought, as I drove out. I seem to get my shopping mojo when I do.

Funny thing, as I headed out to the car park, I walked past someone who was once a really good friend of mine, who I haven't seen in years. She walked towards me and looked straight at me and kept walking. I don't know why I didn't say hello, I guess, I was waiting for that spark of recognition and when it didn't come I didn't connect either. Maybe? I can be a little shy when caught off guard, you know, stop and think is always my first position. I was a little surprised, to tell you the truth, but, out of context and out of time, you don't always lock onto a face, do you?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was only in that store (I think you mean "yd"?) the other week... must have been a different sales assistant. You are so lucky. Nothing better than a cute boy with a nice pair of jocks, the designer label around the band poking out the top of good fitting jeans as they bend over to help you. Never ceases to amaze me how my eyes instantly dart to the prize and just for one microsecond my imagination slips between the elastic strap of their underwear and the warm skin and curves of their ass. An instinct as natural as breathing! I hope your sexy boy appreciates you wearing your new purchase in such difficult retail circumstances :-) Enjoy!

FletcherBeaver said...

He had on white Calvin Kleins, which perfectly contrasted with his olive skin.