Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Think I Know What I Want, No Big Ears!



Sam is funny. "I can't even look at Mr Big Ears, he hurts my eyes. So, I could never vote for him."

"Don't you want to see him in his speedos, just one more time?" I flickered my tongue like a snake.

(I have a dirty little secret about Tony Abbott, but Shane has made me swear never to speak it out loud again)

"How can you be worried about one more time in those things? If he wins, I have to deal with his ears for 4 years. I will go crazy 😧"

So, I emailed him a picture of Big ears in his speedos

"Euw, that pic so distracting. That needs to come with a health warning! I have to think of Daniel Craig, James bond, in his, sexy! when I look at big ear's photo."





So, I emailed him a photo of Daniel Craig grabbing his crotch.

"Love it!! Sexy! You see, good ears and a body to die for 😀"

2 comments:

Victor said...

Keep your promise not to speak your secret about Abbott out loud by all means but you could write it quietly on your blog. I'm sure your readers will keep the secret to ourselves!

Pandora Behr said...

Tell, tell, tell!