Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Japanese Soup For Two


Sam and I had lunch together. He's back in my good books, what can I say? He charmed me with his smarts and humour all over again. Plus I think he's cute as... and wanted to ...... him, all over again. Blush... but it's true.
We had a table for two over Japanese soup and gyoza; you know, animated, boisterous, intense, flirting, stirring, chastising, smiling, laughing.

He said I was far too happy and clearly still stoned from the weekend. And then Mr Finger Waggler said he wanted to smoke it too but this time without the tobacco mixed in. He smiled his cute smile and gave defiant eyes when I called him on it. And I just wanted to lick him.

So, I don't know what all that other nonsense was. Oh I do, but I'm only human. I think I just wanted to tug on the reigns a bit to see what happened. I think my head was spinning, you know, maybe slow it up just a bit. Breathe.

I think he was up on my carry on. Has my measure, so to speak. You know, he picked up on my drift just fine. Big smile. I wouldn't have any man of mine any other way. You can't let me get away with anything, otherwise I'll walk all over ya.
But conversely, don't expect to get away with a thing y'all self.

I made him go back to the foyer of the RACV Building to admire the car they have in the foyer for the third time, just for a little metaphoric pants wearing on the way back to work. Bristol 403, one of the most beautiful car designs ever. He got big points, because he acted like he was interested.

No comments: