Monday, February 28, 2011


James Franco does look stoned in this shot. But apparently, according to his publicist, he was suffering from exhaustion. Of course. Isn't it always. Too exhausted from the pot he's smoked.

But, I don't care if he was stoned at the Oscars, or not, I could marry him and live happily ever after. I think he is cute as. In fact, being stoned would probably only make him more fun.

If it wasn't for the harrowing arm amputation scene, I'd be heading to his new movie, or, at least, I would have already been.

I dreamt about James in his jocks. I dreamt about him in grey jersey trunks stretched loosely over his tight, hard buns. I dreamt about him lying on my bed and sniffing amyl and laughing red faced, rolling around luxuriously on my bed in his semi nakedness. I dreamt of those eyes. I dreamt of that smile.

Ah James, you are quite a boy.

No comments: