Friday, February 04, 2011

Yesterday, I Bought Betadine

Yesterday, I bought Betadine on a whim just because I saw it out of the corner of my eye in the supermarket as I was looking for something else. My last bottle ran out eons ago.

Today, I sliced my finger open cutting up an avocado. I love avocados, it's my staple lunch, I've cut open hundreds of them.

You should never make a will, it's just tempting fate. Same principle?
Ha, ha.

Funny how things like that happen. Coincidences, they are what make life go around, so often. If you think about all the coincidences that happen in life, there are lots of them. It makes you realise what the great plan really is, random events, nothing else. As they say, such things would never be believed in stories, novels or movies, not really. And yet they happen in life all the time.




No comments: