Sunday, February 27, 2011

My sore head


I went to Sebastian's birthday party last night. It was the usual suspects and the usual party treats. Oh! Too much! Thank the universe it rained all night, as I vomited in the garden four times... without making any admissions... wash away the evidence. Yes, I know, classy stuff. 

See what happens when the boyfriend goes away... ha, ha... cigarettes and all. He said he didn't know whether to be disappointed... or jealous.

We played toilet paper bride... too, to out of it.

I'm too hungover to gaze at the screen, I've just found out. The print is like a swarm of ants... walking around.
I'm going back to bed.
My muesli tasted like sand... but the coffee was good. Then I wondered about being dehydrated, you know, that's why your head hurts, and my three cups of brewed coffee, so I drank big glasses of water all in a row. I stopped when my stomach felt bloated, thinking that should do it.
I feel sick from the cigarettes, got to stop tomorrow.
Later.


No comments: