Thursday, December 22, 2011

Making Some Attempt at Xmas Shopping

Up at 9.30, just after Shane leaves. I listen to Shane crunch his car into reverse and drive off. It makes me laugh, to tell you the truth. How can someone continually crunch their car into reverse and not want to try and stop it happening?

I read e-news all morning, wondering what else I am going to do with my life. What am I going to do? I can't disappear into the internet every day for the rest of my life.
I should be writing something? I'm so uninspired.
It is a hot, sunny day in Melbourne.

I head into the city in the afternoon to make some attempt at Xmas shopping. I leave home at 4pm.
I meet Sam, and walk him to his train, he has things to do at his house.
I sit on the GPO’s steps in the late afternoon and watch the people pass by. I sit there for hours, it is kind of nice.
I head home at 7pm. It all went so fast this year. Where is my life disappearing to?

No comments: