Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Sun Is Shining And It Is Not Too Hot And Not Too Cold, In Fact, It Is Just Right

Sam wakes me sometime before 8am, when he gets out of the shower he slaps my face with something soft, I think it was his towel.

He smiles so sweetly at me, as I open my eyes. He's lovely.

He is standing there naked. He grabs his bed t-shirt and starts drying his nuts.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m a little wet.” He laughs.

Then he grabs the moisturiser off the bedside table and squeezes some into his hand.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m a little dry,” he says. He rubs the moisturiser into his face.

He’s funny, he makes me laugh.

He rubs the remaining moisturiser into my face. “Oo, ah!”


Shane leaves after 9am. He crunches his car into reverse, and then drives away.


I head to the shop to buy cigarettes. This is my wind down smoking day. Time to stop, tomorrow, most likely.

I’m having my front tooth removed tomorrow morning, so, I guess, that will be the end of smoking for me. No doubt, the dentist will tell me not to.


It is a lovely day again in old Melbourne town. The sun is shining and it is not too hot and not too cold, in fact, it is just right. The sky is blue.


No comments: