Sunday, July 28, 2013

"There Are People In The World Who Don't Have Access To Fresh Water"

I've spent the day feeling like a sad thing. Hot and cold. My body aching. I've had that feeling of being slightly stunned, if that makes sense... the odd eye thing, like I imagine it is to be hit in the head. I ate a cheese and ham and tomato sandwich, with some trepidation, and some hot chips, even if I know deep fried probably isn't the way to go. I couldn't stand the thought of eating anything else. Boo Hoo, woe is me. At least the blinding head ache has gone.

Sam and I have this expression that we say to each other when we are feeling too sorry for ourselves.

"There are people in the world who don't have access to fresh water."

I reckon, you just have to keep that in mind when you are feeling too blue.

And tomorrow is a new day and I am sure I will feel better then.

No comments: