Tuesday, July 09, 2013

What a beautiful day it was at the dog park today. There was a big sky, a huge expanse of blue, bigger than... holding my arms out as wide as I can. The sun was sparkling across this world of ours. It was warming too, lovely soul satisfying warmth. It wasn't a summers day, of course, but it really was just glorious out there.

I met Jill there at 10am. I am trying to encourage Jill to do more exercise, as she is getting fatter and fatter. It is good to incorporate such things, random acts of kindness, if you like, (Late that night - Fuck me, random acts of kindness, who do I think I am?) into your own routine, don't you think? If you can help people by doing what you'd normally do, then it doesn't get much better than that, in a sustaining, efficient kind of way.

Later that night - I must have been on drugs when I wrote this, really? Hanging out with a friend and I call it what? I'm making myself sound like Mother Fucken Teresa.

It is the kind of day that makes you feel glad to be alive. There is a purity in sunshine that is clarity embodied and nourishing. It is the basis of life, I reckon. 

I'm sure it could be a cure for depression, or anxiety, and the like. We just need to bottle it. Could you imagine, what would appear when you removed the bottle cap? A glow so breath taking that everybody who saw it would be instantly cured. A collective inhale of breath... and a look of wonder. A bottle of sunshine. Laugh.

There were a couple of guys in the park after I had been there for a while who had a blue English staffy and an American Staffy. Of course, Buddy made a straight line to them. I ran over to get him, you know, just to keep him out of harms way. The owners of the two staffys said, Don't worry, our dogs aren't aggressive."
I started to pull Buddy away, as the blue staffy went all wolfy and started coming after Buddy.
"Can you get your dog, mate," I said.
He reached for his blue Staffy, I'd guess, 10 times and the Staffy avoided his clutches, as it started to bare it's teeth.
"Can you grab your fucken dog mate," I then insisted.
He did grab it then. He put it on a lead and he kept it on the lead until he left the park a while later.

I am a bit sick of people with these dogs. It is very simply, if your dog can’t play nice with other dogs, take it home and don’t bring it to the dog park where 99.9% of dogs play well together.

I spoke to Jack, I have to work Thu, Fri and Monday. Yay Jack. The Monday job I have to drive out to Dandenong and adjust their tax coefficients, which is a 5 minute job, but they have to pay me for half a day, the minimum payment required. Easy money, huh?

Now that is something to cure what ails ya.

... I guess. Easy money? It is boring, that's what it is. Fix your own tax coefficients, it is easy, any idiot can do it. Don't be such a dope.
Wow! I get a bit whiny once the big hand has passed midnight, hey?
It would be easy money if it wasn't quite so... um... er... dull.

No comments: