Monday, July 29, 2013

When Things Are Grim, Sometimes You've Just Got To Dance

Yesterday, I was dancing barefoot in the rain in a garden oasis. Ah, fascinating Hanoi. So, I guess I am feeling better... and I am. However, not to put too finer point on it, I am still too scared to fart. Oh, I know, tacky, but it is the truth. Travel, you have to love it, good and bad. The music was great, the DJ's varied. I was aided with coconut juice imbued with rum, Tiger beer and a little smoke. Who could ask for more? The rain fell hard and I sheltered under the garden pagoda, the rain fell gently and my toes gently padded in the wet grass. It was lovely really.

2 comments:

Adaptive Radiation said...

Oh...I forgot to recommend eating green bananas. I read about it in a lonely planet book and tried it last year when I got sick in Denmark and it really works.

Anyhow, glad you are on the mends.

FletcherBeaver said...

The boys at the hotel kept running out for pills for me, as if they weren't cute enough already. But, I'd give green bananas a go, thanks.