Thursday, July 18, 2013

Precious Possesions

I spoke to my sister late last night, who was in Sydney working, to discuss her looking after Buddy while I am away on holidays next week. I also decided that I am going to give her my laptop to look after while I'm away. I am going to take the Mac Air and leave my MacPro behind. 

She laughed, "Aren't I the special one, being entrusted with your two most precious possessions." Ha ha. Then she quickly added. "Oh, don't repeat that to Sam... he'd be at the top of the list, of course."

"Oh I don't know," I said. "But I am taking him with me, anyway."

We both laughed.

My two most precious possessions, my bulldog and my laptop, it is pretty true. They give me hours of enjoyment, the both of them. 

Actually, Sam, Buddy and my laptop on a deserted island and I'd be a happy man. Food and music and I pretty much don't need anything else. Coffee, maybe, so the deserted island would need to be in the topics. Grow some pot. I'd be happy. I just like hanging out with Sam, and there are only really a handful of people I care about after that.

No comments: