Roz and I went to visit mum. It is a Saturday sort of thing to do. Roz comes and picks me up, and we drive there together. Mum isn’t saying much now a days, mum isn’t saying anything, let’s be real.
Roz and I sit with her and catch up with everything we are doing, then we leave. That’s what you do, that’s how it goes.
The "All Hell Breaks Loose 5" *SupernaturalSupernatural fan convention took place in Sydney.
That made me laugh when I got home and made a coffee and read about,
A vintage Beech Aircraft Corp D17-S (registered VH-FNS) suffered a sudden engine power loss, backfiring, and surge shortly after departing Crooked Brook landing area for Geraldton Airport, forcing an emergency response,
and,
A volcanic ash cloud from Indonesia's Sangeang Api volcano grounded flights in and out of Darwin, causing travel chaos,
All hell breaking loose indeed.
It was 18 °C, quite a nice day. We’re having an unusually warm autumn spell, it is, apparently, one of the warmer Mays on record

No comments:
Post a Comment