Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pissing About In The CBD




We walked into the city. We had haircuts. 

We ate Ramen in Lonsdale Street. Ramen with fried chicken. Yum. Yum.

We went to Harvey Norman and played on all the couches.  You know, as you do. Let’s see which one we like the best. Then we played on the beds. Tempur are best. So nice. The sales staff always want to help us. Then Sam sniffed around in the electronics section as I read The Age online on a Microsoft Tablet version of an iMac. 

Then I got bored and went to JB Hi Fi in Bourke Street to see if they had Patti Labelle’s re-released album there at a cheaper price than I paid for it on Amazon. They didn’t have any Patti Labelle CD’s of any shape or form.

We walked home through the Carlton Gardens, which is always a nice walk home. 

My feet hurt and I felt fat, but a walk should help with that. 

We watched recorded shows all night. All the stuff we’d recorded through the week. 

Sam made Indonesian Chicken and greens for dinner.

Nan (that’s what I call Sam when he wants to go to bed early) got sleepy on the couch as we watch Julia Zemiro’s Sex Show, so we headed to bed around 11pm.


No comments: