I was awake before 7am, I looked at my Nike Band under the covers. I got up not long after that.
I picked up my laptop and my clothes in my other hand and headed down stairs.
This current burst of cold weather that we are having doesn’t seem to be letting up. It was freezing.
Buddy was sitting at the back door waiting to get in.
I rolled a joint. I started my laptop. Buddy sat in my lap.
I start cleaning images. The joint spun my head a bit.
I wished Perry happy birthday on Facebook.
It was cold. I was shaking, cold. I had sticks and some left over kindling, I knew that. So, I lit a fire.
I rolled another joint.
I put on Neil Young’s Harvest.
I wrote my journal. Suddenly, I had three pages of August, where before I had a couple of paragraphs. That is the way to keep it up to date, write big slabs of it more often. Even just notes are better than nothing at all. Everything written is pieces of a bigger thing that I can recall, if I have the jigsaw pieces waiting to be put together, then it flows easily.
I got more wood for the fire.
I put on Blue Lines, Massive Attack.
It was a bitterly crisp, fresh, brand new, virgin day with air so clean it had never been inhaled by a living creature, before me, before you, before anyone.
9am. I text David, Warm enough for you luv?
20 degrees
Yes it was 20 degrees here yesterday, been 18 – 19 all week, lovely for winter
Lindsay birthday, we are roasting goat legs and baked an upside down tamirillo cake for lunch.
Anyway, I am now seeing the doctors this Tuesday at 10am
This will be all the info hopefully and indication when treatment will start!
Will let you all know
Love you all so much, your support even though from abroad has been amazing, it means so so much to me
All the best
Hugs Lauri
20 degrees
It's been minus 1 here. Today it is lovely and sunny. Blue sky. Icy cold if you go outside. Good time to sit in front of the fire and kick back. Too relaxed, now though. Crossed eyes. Big smile. The sun now comes in the windows. The new owners of Norman's house chopped down the Golden Elm. It is unnaturally bright in here now. Idiots. It is kind of nice on sparkling bright kind of day like today though. I wonder what 40 degrees will give us.
I hope it all goes well Tuesday.
Thinking of you.
Hugs Christian
Stoned on a sunny afternoon listening to Jimmy Barnes Soul Sessions. Very cool. A bit wobbly by now. 2.45pm.
David came over and ate dinner, smoked pot and drank white wine. Dry white wine.
I was pretty hammered on pot by the time of his visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment