Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Walking walking walking


It was a lovely afternoon in Fitzroy for a walk after work. I played the Rolling Stones in my head phones. I went from Live in 1970, Get Your Ya-Ya's Out, on my last walk, to Live in 2013, Live in Hyde Park, today, not bad for a band, hey? Not many bands can claim live recordings 43 years apart and still be rocking, what's more.

There was a (20 something year old) boy on a bike at the lights who had on a pair of white shorts who had the most perfect arse as the muscles in each butt cheek pushed down on each pedal as he cycled away when the lights turned green, but I was too slow with my camera, I was too lost in my music. But I did get this shot of the lovely building, ha ha.

The sun was hot. I walked in a singlet and my skin zinged by the time I got home. The sky was blue. A slight breeze blew. I'm sure I got a healthy glow.

No comments: