Monday, February 09, 2015

Who Needs Siri? Really, I Ask You?

I have never used Siri on my iPhone, my current iPhone  or my previous iPhone.  I've just never needed her, or wanted her. I have to say that I think she is pretty pointless. She's just a toy, isn't she? Correct me if I am wrong?

I have used her once on two iPhones. I changed her voice to a him but that seemed more odd, so I changed it back. We didn't have much to say to each other, not really. Hello, how are you. I asked her what she was wearing? I asked her what she looked like? Just stupid things really. It is just a novelty and it didn't last that long.

I don't even like talking to my friends on the phone that much, why would I want to talk to a computer generated dope?

Does anybody really use Siri as the life changing assistant she was touted to be? I dunno. I reckon it is just a marketing gimmick.

What do you think she looks like? There is that episode of The Big Bang Theory where Raj meets her and she is a glamazon. But, I reckon, she looks more like the Supernanny, on the "husky" side in tight fitting suits with a big arse.

No comments: