Monday, April 27, 2015

Beyonce

I don't get the Beyonce thing. 

I've been culling my itunes, I've got too much music to fit onto my phone now, so I'm culling, as there is a lot I don't listen to. 

I just deleted all Beyonce's songs, she's not my favourite. I don't understand her appeal, she is the Madonna of the black chicks, both have got very far with very little talent, as far as I can see. 

All that shit R&B/hiphop mix that Beyonce does. Nyr! I kept my Kelly Rolland songs she's the talented one. Not that I had many of either, really.


Too negative? Well, I'm sorry. It just interests me? It is something I wonder about. I hear Beyonce sing on the TV, at the Superbowl  and I wait to be blown away by this superstar glamazon and it just never happens.


I lied, I kept Halo.


No comments: