Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sad But True

The Earth provides for everyones needs, but not everyone's greeds.

 - Mahatma Ghandi

There is enough food on the planet to feed all of the world's population. What does that say about me and you? It says a lot, and none of it is very nice, I don't reckon.

I give money the the Smith Family to make myself feel better, to ease my guilt, what do you do? I have for a while and which reminds me that I should send them some more money. 

I used to bang on about the poor, many years ago, saying we should all do more when a friend of mine asked me the question for the very first time, "So Christian what do you, actually, do to help the poor, you know, other than running off at the mouth?"

"Um, er, ah...?"

I've given money to the Smith Family ever since.

Just saying... putting it out there, in your minds. It is easy to do, no really, it is easy.

No comments: