Thursday, August 26, 2021

How Quickly I Forget

Jesus, fuck me up the arse, let's do a train with the disciples, Christ, it got to 1pm and I hadn’t taken my fat arse for a walk today. Go for a walk every day and you reduce the risk of heart disease by 30%. I hadn’t even thought about it. On only my second day of getting back to exercising. How quickly they forget, I forget, I thought to myself.

I was trying to get back into my novel. I have dropped it for 12 months. (Too much YouTube to watch) Grrrrr. I’d just planned everything I needed to do, how I was going to do it, and which bits I had to write, and I stopped. Stupid me. So, now it is all out of my head again, I have to do a lot of reading just to get back to where I was.

I watched YouTube. I hadn’t watched any of my car youtubers because I had been re-writing my journals. Bugger. (I went looking for a date when something happened and I kept reading over entries in my journals which were short and sparse on detail, all of which I could remember, so I went and filled in the blanks, if you like)

And suddenly it was passed midday. And I just don’t ever feel like exercising in the afternoon, it has to be the morning, it is a morning thing. Besides, I have to take the dogs for a walk in the afternoon.


No comments: