Saturday, August 07, 2021

We Bought A Piano

 We bought a piano, well, an electric keyboard. Bad us, as we went out in the lockdown and got it, it was only in the next suburb. And we are now teaching ourselves the piano.

Sam has been more diligent than me, but I have started my lessons too.

A to G, the cords, we're on our way.

There are all sorts of YouTube tutes we can follow.

I guess one day we might have to have some lessons, we'll see.

I guess I am at a slight advantage, as I can read music, as I leaned an instrument and have down all my grades years ago on that instrument. I have also played in orchestras, even if that seems like a life time ago now. 

It doesn't feel like an advantage when I am stumbling across the keys trying to learn which is which though, I can tell you.


No comments: