Friday, December 24, 2021

I Worked All Week

I worked non stop all week to get everything done by today. It is kind of crazy.

We were going to log in the first few days of January to do some stuff we needed to do, but Boris decided at the last minute that we should have an unbroken break over the holidays, suggesting to me she wanted to go away somewhere over the break, or her plans had changed in some way, she sold it as something that would be good for us, which didn't bother me one way or the other. So, I worked today and yesterday, where I normally wouldn't.

We had an almighty fuck up at the beginning of the week, which was beyond our control. But, I had to fix it along with everything else. Boris gave it to me, here you fix it, but, I guess, that is one of the advantages of being the manager, and as I have said on numerous occasions, I don’t want to be that answerable to so many people. All care, and no responsibility, or something like that. But, it works the other way too, I deflect things back to her that should be dealt with by a manager. Nyr, you do it.

Anyway, my head spun with the increased workload and the decreased time frame, but I got it all done. I always get it done. I seem to have an infinite ability to kick it up a notch to get done what I have to get done.

Yay, us!


No comments: