Wednesday, December 01, 2021

Pinch, Punch First Of The Month

Pinch, punch first of the month. 

I used to work with a guy who used to pinch, punch me really hard, always unexpectedly (what does that say about me?) on my upper arm, every 1st of the month. It used to hurt so much that I used to draw breath right down deep in my throat, get that metallic taste at the back of my tongue. I can still taste it when I think about it.  He used to laugh. I used to laugh it off. He had a girlfriend, but I always wondered? He used to get this look in his eyes after he’d pinch, punched me where his eyeballs used to go black – or was that the serial killer I used to know – his pupils used to burn brightly, and he’d kind of dance around excited/nervously, with his tongue over his bottom lip, with a huge smile, like it turned him on just a bit. (But, I am willing to except that was my gay imagination)

He was very needy of my attention at other times…

Anyway, I often think about him on the first of the month.

We’re having 30 degree days this week, it’s nice. Thirty degrees is a great temperature, heralding the arrival of summer. It’s great as for a while there, not that long ago, it seemed as though we were going to have a non stop winter.

Got to remember to water the garden.

We were out walking at 7am. You’ve just got to love that fresh morning air. It really is a lovely way to start the day.

Got to remember to go and have a shower.

Ha ha, when the benefits and the drawbacks of working from home are exactly the same thing. Getting up in your tracky pants and working without really having to, well, let’s not sugar coat it, wash.

Sam reminds me, it’s okay. He thinks some of my personal habits are, shall we say, questionable.

Actually, I might go and do it now, before the day gets away from me. 😀

 

I got to swatting flies in the stairwell, with a pair of Sam’s undies. One of the few drawbacks with summer, the return of the fly. Speaking of questionable habits, Sam came to the bottom of the stairs and looked at me, then looked at the undies in my hand, then looked back at me. Then he just kind of raised his eyebrows. He doesn’t need to say anything, his looks speak volumes. The look said, ‘seriously?’ Well, he did leave the undies on the bedroom floor, so I assumed they were going into the wash before he wore them again. 😬


No comments: