Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Tuesday

Tuesday? Sam went to the office. I was home alone with the woofs. Oh, Charlie was home. So, I guess, not exactly home alone. He left midday for parts unknown. He doesn't tell me what he is doing. I'm lucky if I get a grunt out of him. Twenty year old boys being what they are.

I didn't go to the gym. And I ate a coffee scroll thinking I would go to the gym. So, why not? Shrug. Too much fun being home on my own. Would you believe I was enjoying work so much... okay, you wouldn't believe that. How about I was coerced into collecting data on my fellow employees in a top secret spying missing for the CEO? No? Well, no, that's not true either. There are far nasty people in the company for that.

I just decided I'd go tomorrow. No great mystery to it. Why do today what you can put off to tomorrow.

I did take the dogs for a walk midday. The sun was shining, it was nice. Of course, Sam insisted on going for a second walk when he got home. I must stop calling Bruno fat.

I fell asleep on the couch after diner, as I have been doing lately. It is like some ancient voodoo sleeping course has been cast upon me.

Then I was up half the night because I'd slept half the night, just earlier, if you know what I mean.


No comments: