Monday, October 14, 2024

Monday Morning

The cows aren't happy. The milk isn't frothing. My morning coffee is ruined. The outlook for today is bleak.

And Monday morning too! It is enough to make you shit!

The coffee tastes dreadful. I check that the milk isn't off, but it isn't. Maybe, it is just that time of year when the cows don't get enough clover, or too much clover, or some fucken thing. All I know is that my coffee tastes like shit! And it is kind of depressing looking down into the cup and it kind of looks grey and oily, if you know what I mean.

Sam said we should take the milk back. I told him I didn't think how it froths is a returnable offence. He shrugged. I should have just gone with it, I guess. Sam tends to get that sort of thing done. Me, not so much. And I could have had good coffee. I could have. Sad face.

Anyway, on with the show, coffee, or not. Monday morning, things to do. Ah, Monday morning with no coffee, it should be illegal.


No comments: