Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Boys Boys Boys

Manny met me after work and we walked up Bourke Street together to the train at parliament.

"Why haven’t you called me?" he said.

Really? Are you serious? "Because you were doing Glen things," I said.

"So why does that stop you?" he said.

My guy declares he is going to see another guy and he asks why that my make me less enthusiastic? "Why do you think?" I said. "And you were doing Glen things weren’t you?"

"Yes," he said.

A shiver ran up my spine.

"We could still see each other."

"No, not if you are seeing Glen."

"He wouldn't have to know."

I shrugged. "You made your choice."


Luke was at home when I got there. Mark had gone to the kinesiologist. Some eye cornea, mumbo jumbo. He came home soon after. They went to Loli’s for dinner.


I went to Stella’s for dinner, with Beck and Adam, of course. Adam’s so cute. Is it wrong to perve on your straight girlfriend's cute husbands?

The littlest man, Patrick, was in bed asleep.

The house is very nice, right at the end of the Williamstown point.


No comments: