Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Crack Wax

Shane

Stella wants to know if it is a painful experience getting your crack waxed?

Christian



Hey Christian,

I don't recall it being painful.... More humiliating for a minute, crouching on top of a table holding your own ass cheeks apart in front of a woman... She quickly relaxed me by telling me she had worked in the cross for 15 years and had waxed everything... And she meant everything.... Not a pretty visual picture recently performed post-op trannies. My cute little beaver must have seemed like a spring walk in a park.

Apparently the really painful one is the sac wax. Don't let an armature perform this one. Very painful.

Love Shane



Shane

One may wonder why Stella would be asking. But I figured it was probably best not to ask. (Would have nothing on those post-op trans, let me tell you)

He, he.

Christian



Lets just say curiosity!!!!!

Stella



So how hairy is Adam's Crack......?

If it is so he can wear his board shorts so they appear to only be hanging off his cock, it's a good look and I encourage all good looking straight boys to do it.

There are other good reasons for having it done besides the obvious hygienic ones.......

Love Shane.



I don't know how hairy it is, but I wonder if he knows it's getting waxed.

You know, straight girls shouldn't encourage their gay friends to think about their husbands in such a way. I've never thought about Adam's crack before, but when he came into the office to pick Stella up, I couldn't help but look at his hot arse, really for the first time with intent.

Love a good hairy crack.

christian



Poor bastard....Sounds like he (Adam) is in for a nasty surprise.  I can just see the glint in Stella's eyes... That little bit of NASTY..

Have you heard the most fabulous news EVER!!!!!!!

Bobby's in Jail and Whitney has gone into REHAB!!!!!!!!

It tell you it's the beginning of the big come back.....I just hope she doesn't find jesus on the road and go too gospel on us.  Although we could always just show here photos of bobby getting done in the jail to bring back a little bit of NASTY.

Shane.


No comments: